Binary Time

This totally awesome binary clock's free javascripting was provided
by The JavaScript Source

Gwen's Spot

18 October 2005

Ten on Tuesday: In Which Gwen's Spot Becomes, For A Tuesday, A Conventional Blog

(My mom is making me do this...I won't do it again--"You are safe, do not panic.")

10 Favorite People from History....in no particular order
1) Cleopatra
2) Leonardo da Vinci
3) Albert Einstein
4) Edgar Allan Poe
5) Sophocles
6) James Thurber
7) Douglas Adams
8) Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens
9) King George III
10) Michelangelo
Mostly, people who said a lot of funny stuff in my quotation dictionary, or with lots of interesting things about them, or both. If I had more room, I'd include Lucretia Mott, Elizabeth Cady Stanton, Susan B. Anthony, etc.

There you go, Mom. Now my blog has a "Ten on Tuesday List," and can truly be proud to call itself a real blog.

3 Meepage:

Blogger Amanda meeped...

I know how you feel - I've tried to hang with the whole "10 on Tuesday" thing, but it's a lot of work!

19 October, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous meeped...

Woot, great list. I admire Leonardo and Michelangelo and Einstein a lot as well. Maybe I should start doing the 10 on Tuesday thing too...so I'll do it tomorrow! XD

21 November, 2005  
Blogger Gwen meeped...

Cool. Now you won't have to tell people "Velorm" tomorrow afternoon! (Don't ask.)
qvduxm-the feeling you get when you put down a really obscure word when playing Scrabble, on a triple word score.

21 November, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home