Binary Time

This totally awesome binary clock's free javascripting was provided
by The JavaScript Source

Gwen's Spot

15 October 2005

New Song: In Which Another Song Is Published

I've written a new song and I wanted to share it with everyone.

Tendencies
I have a tendency to want to think for myself
I have a tendency to want a choice or two
I have a tendency to want a little freedom
I have a tendency to stay out past curfew


I have a tendency to want to choose what I learn
I have a tendency to be political
I have a tendency to want to express myself
And I think that's understandable

Do these tendencies make me dangerous?
Do these tendencies evoke feelings of fright?
Do these tendencies make me rebellious?
I think they might

I have a tendency to want to wear what I want
I have a tendency to want to keep what's mine
I have a tendency to want to be more than my age
I have a tendency to step out of line

I have a tendency to want to speak for myself
I have a tendency to want my voice to be heard
I have a tendency to want to be safe from harm
And I don't think that's too much to ask for

Do these tendencies rebel against the status quo?
Do these tendencies vaguely worry you?
Do these tendencies upset your well-ordered world?
I think they do
Yeah I think they do

1 Meepage:

Blogger Amanda meeped...

Another great song, Jenn! Anybody who didn't know you would think that you were a real rebel! For having such strong feelings about freedom of choice for youth, you're still a good girl at heart! Just wanted to say once again how proud I am of you for holding down the fort for your mom while Randy was incapacitated. You're really somethin', girl!

19 October, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home