Binary Time

This totally awesome binary clock's free javascripting was provided
by The JavaScript Source

Gwen's Spot

19 June 2005

Welcome to my blog!: In Which Gwen Welcomes Her Imaginery Audience To Her Blog

Hello everyone, this is my blog. (As I'm sure you've guessed.) You probably didn't mean to come here, but if you did:
My name is Gwen or Jennifer (depending on whether you met me online or in person). I'm a fifteen-year-old Gemini born in the Year of the Horse. My favo/ourite colo/our is blue. I have a habit of spelling words two ways to make European visitors feel comfortable (except that I will always spell jail jail, not gaol, and I will also always spell grey grey, not gray; this is for aesthetic reasons). I'm a member of the National Youth Rights Association because I have the radical notion that children are people. My lucky number is thirteen. I have never before had a blog.
Okay, that's all for now. I'll probably end up posting a lot of stuff on here later, but this is just the "hi, how are you" post.
How are you?

4 Meepage:

Anonymous Anonymous meeped...

Hey, Jenn!

Just wanted to let you know I stopped by to check out your blog. I'm in the process of creating my own, too. You're a great conversational writer & when I have two hours to kill I'll enjoy reading the rest of your adultism essay - oddly enough, this was my soap-box when I was younger...
Love you,
Aunt Mandi

27 July, 2005  
Blogger Gwen meeped...

Thanks for checking it out!
Make sure to e-mail me when you've got yours up and running so I can read it.
It was your soapbox when you were younger? Why not now? (Or have you reached the mysterious age when you "understand when you're older"?) The youth-rights movement is way more organized now, with the start of Americans For a Society Free of Age Restrictions and the National Youth Rights Association starting up in the nineties. And we're scoring far more victories and getting more publicity than ever before!
Thanks again,
Love back,
-Jennifer.

27 July, 2005  
Blogger ell oh ell meeped...

Congratulations on getting your first blog! I've been looking at some of your entries, and they are excellent! ^^;;

--Jess.

28 July, 2005  
Blogger Gwen meeped...

Thanks, Jess. I hope I end up updating it as frequently as it looks like I did. (I actually just transferred all of these posts over from my old half-dead blog.) But, hey, it's free and the background looks cool, so I'm not complaining!

31 July, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home